Saturday 26 January 2008

My Memories-A Poem

My memories

How long has it been, that after all this time
I have not been able to forget you
for your memories are still very alive

I have wasted so much time thinking of you
even though you are not worth it.
Somehow how have managed
to stick with me, living in my mind around my mind
S many feelings between us have changed so much so many times
since you became the aim of all my anger
the justification of all my issues
but deep down I still have a wonderful love
a love that has been so good to me
other than allowing me to feel
something other than
a pain that penetrated till the end of my very being
this is all that I have got from you

and I don't see you anymore
only maybe when I think about the past

back in those days, when we had so many glorious moments
so many difficult feelings and unsaid words and then

you just disappearred?
I would love it if you took these words with you
since I know that is what you want deep inside

I wish you the best
I really do

No comments: